Banking Operations Specialist
- Holder of a degree in the banking or financial industry (CFC d’employé/e de commerce banque or HES or university degree).
- Benefiting from a previous experience in a role related to the domains of transactions processing, funds transfers, tax and reporting, compliance and regulatory control, custodian services, etc.
- Highly motivated to pursue a career in the banking sector and looking for an employer who gives you this opportunity?
- Willing to put your enthusiasm and skills at the service of a renowned Group?
- Native speaker of French with a good level of English, or the other way around?
- Established in Switzerland?
- The chance to join the Technology & Operations division whose teams are responsible for some of the Group’s key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services.
- Depending on your skills and interests, the perspective to contribute to the bank mission and success, in the capacity as a banking operations specialist.
- The opportunity to work with some of the 700 banking operations professionals making up the Tech&Ops division at Banque Pictet & Cie SA, who will share their knowledge to help you fulfill your goal.
Does this appeal to you? Do not hesitate to contact us by email: Communication-VIP@trust-to-achieve.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
REF : V500/OPS/NPE