- Holder of a degree in the Information Technology field (CFC or HPF, HES or university degree) or having attended an equivalent training?
- Benefiting from a previous experience in an IT role in one of the following sectors: infrastructure and network, hardware installation, applications development and integration, cybersecurity, IT architecture, support, etc.?
- Curious and with an appetite for new technologies, and are willing to nurture your competencies and skills?
- Highly motivated to pursue a career in the IT domain and looking for an employer who gives you this opportunity?
- Willing to put your enthusiasm and skills at the service of a renowned Group?
- Native speaker of French with a good level of English, or the other way around?
- Established in Switzerland?
- The chance to join the Technology & Operations division which is responsible for some of the Group’s key innovations and whose mission is to design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions.
- Depending on your skills and interests, the perspective to contribute to the bank mission and success, in the capacity as a System Engineer, a Business Analyst, a DevOps Engineer, a Project Manager or another relevant role.
- The opportunity to work with some of the 700 IT professionals making up the Tech&Ops division at Banque Pictet & Cie SA, who will share their knowledge to help you fulfill your goal.
Does this appeal to you? Do not hesitate to contact us by email: Communication-VIP@trust-to-achieve.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
REF : V500/IT/NPE