Real Estate and Logistics Specialist
- Holder of a degree in the Facility Management field (CFC or HES or university degree) or in a related sector such as electricity, ventilation and air conditioning, maintenance and cleaning, physical security, etc.
- Benefiting from a previous experience in a function related to the building management or office planning sectors.
- Highly motivated to pursue a career in the real estate and logistics domain and looking for an employer who gives you this opportunity?
- Willing to put your enthusiasm and skills at the service of a renowned Group?
- Native speaker of French with a good level of English, or the other way around?
- Established in Switzerland?
- The chance to join the Real Estate & Logistics division whose mission is to provide a large variety of services to clients and the Group’s staff, manage the Group’s headquarter buildings in Geneva as well as those of its offices and subsidiaries in Switzerland and abroad, as well as ensure physical security.
- Depending on your skills and interests, the perspective to contribute to the bank mission and success, in the capacity as a facility management specialist or in another relevant role.
- The opportunity to work with some of the 200 professionals making up the Real Estate & Logistics division at Banque Pictet & Cie SA, who will share their knowledge to help you fulfill your goal.
Does this appeal to you? Do not hesitate to contact us by email: Communication-VIP@trust-to-achieve.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
REF : V500/RELPS/NPE