Do you have knowledge on online accessibility for people with disabilities? Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Do you want to set the path for your career?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our marketing (brand management) teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-renowned brands in our Oral Care department, developing marketing plans and identifying marketing strategies to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Together, we will continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
With us you will:
- Conduct audit and redesign of our brands’ online communication to ensure full accessibility of content for People with Disabilities, coordinating multiple agencies and multifunctional team
- Enable and train brand teams to develop and execute accessible branded eContent
- Coordinate competitive eCommerce analysis
- Understand online shopper behaviour across key markets, including path to purchase, drivers and barriers
- Define digital assets needed for our brands communication to win with consumers in key markets, and establish the right process to maximize assets usage / eliminate waste
What you can expect from us:
We design internships to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting environment we work in.
To do this, you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are a student with dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this internship is for you.Qualifications
We are looking for:
- University undergrads/graduates who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Deep understanding of online accessibility for people with disabilities
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
What we offer:
- Own responsibilities and project leadership as of day 1
- Dynamic, Diverse, International and Flexible working environment
- Housing support: we provide you with a furbished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).
- Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
- Competitive compensation
Please note that to be eligible for an internship you need to be a student for most of your internship time or, if you are taking a gap year between the Bachelor and Masters, this gap should not exceed 12 months.
Does this appeal to you? Do not hesitate to contact us by email: Communication-VIP@trust-to-achieve.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!